Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 
Ok, hey everyone I have posted a few pictures, sorry it took so long I am in the shaddiest internet cafe ever right now. I have done and seen soo many things, the other day I played a pick up basketball game with 3 buddies and like 20 chinese peopleand they foul like no other. Of course so do I but they were being babies and I just got even. Today I played a pick up soccer game on the feild close to my room, we played with some guys from Hungary and a bunch of chinese people. I startede my chinese class and wow I need to study hard half of it was over my head and I get around pretty easily here. I can get taxis tell them where to go and order beer I am good to go. I go to crazy tai food and asain food places often, but I have made a stop at Mcdonalds and pizza hut. I have eaten currie, yes i did. I have also seen people ramdomly peeing on the street so that was funny. I get stared at constantly and even more when I start speaking chinese to them. At pizza hut we where surrounded by army guards with sawed off shot guns because there was a guy in there that was important. He had a bullett proof vest and everything. Well I have to go keep checking. My spell check isnt working so too bad if you cant read something.

Comments:
Keep enjoying the adventure and keep us blogged!
 
Why do I have a trashcan by my comment? HELP!
 
u spel lyke a retaurd
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?