Friday, June 23, 2006

 

What I am doing

I am sorry I don't have more pics, I took a good amount of video at the acrobats performance. I have one more week of studying here in Shanghai. Than I will be off for two weeks going to The Forbidden City, The Great Wall and many other interesting places. During this time I will get to drag along all of my luggage because I have secured an internship in Beijing, which is our last stop in the trip. I will be working with the CEO of a company to help with stratagies of increasing the market share of his business. Since the Aggie took over 2 years ago he has gone from 30 employees to over 300 and wants to triple that in the next 5 years. It should be interesting. If I haven't replied to any comments, it is because the government has cencored me from looking at any blogs including my own. I am leaving for Hong Jiu in the morning, so that should be a fun weekend trip. The last weekend trip we made was horrible, resulting in us standing up for the 3 hour train ride back to Shanghai. I hope everyone is doing well. Have a great weekend. If you have any comments email me at mlsag07@yahoo.com. Again spell check isn't working so tough.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?