Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

Alcohol and chinese garb, pre party


One of my friends came in from Hong Jiu and is staying with us this weekend. We went to the solk market and bought a few things. It was by far the best time I have had in China, I actually worked at one of the shops selling scarfs for 20 minutes. I was able to use my Chinese to ask if I could work there and got a uniform and everything, it was crazy!!!!! I was going up to foreigner and saying I give you good price very cheap and a bunch of other stuff, I acted just like they do, except I was louder. They would hear you nwant scarf and they would just say no, than they would do a double take and be amazed. I would tell them I got caught stealing from them and they said I had to sell scarfs for the next 2 years or they would put me in jail. I would tell them later, that I was of course joking. I love messing with people, it is awesome. They actually sent a news crew to take pictures of me selling stuff in my uniform. Too bad we didn't have a camerea, I well.

Comments:
I am glad that you are having a great time! The Chinese probably had fun with you, too!!! HA!
 
Too funny! What is in your hand, Matt? Was the party at your house?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?