Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Living room


Comments:
I don't know what is more entertaining... the pictures...the typos... or the comments... Hope you are having fun!
 
Will I get to input today? My comments aren't user appreciated I guess!

Still think the apartment pictures must be propoganda! Your room hasn't been this clean since Idolina cleaned it!
 
What are the items beside the water bottles?
 
ehh.. thats gross john!
 
John-They said they were 15 and 15 is the new 25 here, so underage I think not, and why would I use condoms they don't know my real name, they think it is Ron Jeremy.
Interesting tidbit, if every woman in China finds a man to marry, there will still be at least 25% of men unable to find a wife.
Nancy-I will post new pictures soon, I have a few.
Ahh I love my family
 
I'm just posting so I can be as cool as everyone else. Matt, I sure do miss having you as a roomie while Drew is gone this time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?