Monday, July 10, 2006

 

Nick and me at noon


The bellhop at the hotel dropped my computer, Nick's computer and Jason's computer on the ground. Nick's broke, mine was fine. The hotel refused to take responsiblitity for it and didn't give him any money to replace it. The Chinese don't like to loose face and them admitting that they are wrong is impossible. They actually wrote him a letter blaming him for the damage, not them, wow it wasn't happening to me and still pissed me off. So naturally there is nothing we can do in China, so we starting drinking.

Comments:
Drink one for me, or two or three
- Meg
 
we starting drinking? do they loving you long time?
 
Yes they do, but then you say how much and they slap you, joking but seriously.
 
Check your shoes before coming home...there may be something in it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?